In addition to the statutory warranty, we - Guinand GmbH, Hausener Weg 61, 60489 Frankfurt am Main - give a manufacturer's warranty for the watch
Classic Edition 2023 - 12H
on material and manufacturing defects.
The guarantee period is 2 years.
The warranty period shall begin on the invoice date stated on the Guinand GmbH invoice.
The territorial scope of the guarantee includes the Federal Republic of Germany and the member states of the European Union.
The guarantee only applies for consumers within the meaning of § 13 BGB, not to entrepreneurs within the meaning of § 14 BGB. According to Section 13 of the German Civil Code, a consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
If a guarantee case arises, we will repair the watch for you at no additional cost or exchange the watch for an item of equal value free of charge (this can also be a successor model if the watch complained about is no longer available).
Warranty claims are excluded for damage caused by:
- Improper use
- Repairs or attempted repairs not carried out by Guinand GmbH.
- Signs of wear
- Use of force (blows, bumps, impact)
- Bracelets are excluded from the guarantee
- Also excluded is the loss of water resistance of your water-resistant watch if the instructions in the operating instructions are not observed or if there are leaks caused by impact/hit on the crown, pusher or other components of the case and after 24 months from the date of the invoice issued by Guinand GmbH
After you become aware of the possible warranty claim, inform us
Hausener Weg 61
immediately so that consequential damage can be avoided. To make a claim under the guarantee, we need the watch and the invoice from Guinand GmbH with a detailed description of the damage.
In the event of a warranty claim, we bear the costs of sending and returning the watch, as well as the transport risk, provided that the transport is carried out by the transport company specified by us and the watch has been securely packed.
Please contact us by phone +49 (0)69 / 780099 or email email@example.com before sending. Otherwise you as the customer bear the costs of the shipment and the transport risk.
Any costs incurred for customs duties, import duties and other fees incurred when returning the watch to the recipient country are to be borne by the recipient.
We give you this guarantee in addition to your existing statutory rights in the event of defects. These are not restricted by the guarantee and their use is free of charge.
- Calibre SW500, TOP grade
- Self-winding mechanical movement
- Chronograph function integrated into the movement
- 25 jewels
- 28.800 vibrations per hour; 4 Hz.
- Stone lever escapement
- Glucydur Balance Wheel
- Shock resistant as per DIN 8308
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309/ISO 764
- Movement diameter 13 1/4"" (30,4 mm)
- Incabloc shock protection
- Unidirectional self-winding mechanism with ball bearing, weight segment made of heavy metal
- Power reserve approx. 60 hours
- Movement decorated, blued screws, weight segment with Classic CS Edition engraving and limitation number
- Hours, minutes, subsidiary seconds
- Chronograph with 30 min- and 12 hours counters and central second hand
- Date display
- Day of the week display
- Stainless steel, satinized
- Sapphire crystal glass, anti-reflective on the interior
- Screwed back with sapphire crystal glass
- Screwed crown, tripple O-ring sealed
- Sealing system FKM-R for pushers and crown
- Protected pushers
- Pressure resistant up to 20 bar
Dimensions and Weight
- Case diameter: 40.5 mm / 1.59 inch
- Case thickness: 14.9 mm / 0.59 inch
- Band lug width: 20 mm / 0.79 inch
- Lug-to-lug distance: 44.3 mm / 1.74 inch
- Distance between the spring bars: 40 mm / 1.57 inch
- Weight without strap: 86 grams