In addition to the statutory warranty, we - Guinand GmbH, Hausener Weg 61, 60489 Frankfurt am Main - give a manufacturer's warranty for the watch
on material and manufacturing defects.
The guarantee period is 2 years.
The warranty period shall begin on the invoice date stated on the Guinand GmbH invoice.
The territorial scope of the guarantee includes the Federal Republic of Germany and the member states of the European Union.
The guarantee only applies for consumers within the meaning of § 13 BGB, not to entrepreneurs within the meaning of § 14 BGB. According to Section 13 of the German Civil Code, a consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
If a guarantee case arises, we will repair the watch for you at no additional cost or exchange the watch for an item of equal value free of charge (this can also be a successor model if the watch complained about is no longer available).
Warranty claims are excluded for damage caused by:
- Improper use
- Repairs or attempted repairs not carried out by Guinand GmbH.
- Signs of wear
- Use of force (blows, bumps, impact)
- Bracelets are excluded from the guarantee
- Also excluded is the loss of water resistance of your water-resistant watch if the instructions in the operating instructions are not observed or if there are leaks caused by impact/hit on the crown, pusher or other components of the case and after 24 months from the date of the invoice issued by Guinand GmbH
After you become aware of the possible warranty claim, inform us
Hausener Weg 61
immediately so that consequential damage can be avoided. To make a claim under the guarantee, we need the watch and the invoice from Guinand GmbH with a detailed description of the damage.
In the event of a warranty claim, we bear the costs of sending and returning the watch, as well as the transport risk, provided that the transport is carried out by the transport company specified by us and the watch has been securely packed.
Please contact us by phone +49 (0)69 / 780099 or email email@example.com before sending. Otherwise you as the customer bear the costs of the shipment and the transport risk.
Any costs incurred for customs duties, import duties and other fees incurred when returning the watch to the recipient country are to be borne by the recipient.
We give you this guarantee in addition to your existing statutory rights in the event of defects. These are not restricted by the guarantee and their use is free of charge.
- Calibre SW200
- Self-winding mechanical movement
- Movement version TOP, decorated, blued screws
- 26 jewels
- 28.800 vibrations per hour; 4 Hz.
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309/ISO 764
- Shock resistant as per DIN 8308
- Incabloc shock protection
- Glucydur Balance Wheel
- Bidirectional self winding, rotor with ball-bearing
- Power reserve approx. 41 hours, min. 38 hours
- Rotor decorated with Côtes de Genève with engraved Guinand logo
- Nivaflex Barrel spring
- Movement diameter 11½" (25,60 mm)
- Hours, minutes, center second
- Date display
Dial & Hands
- Black, hour markers made of luminescent ceramic C3 Grade X1 - green luminescent
- Hour hand filled with green luminous material C3 Grade X1
- Minute hand filled with blue luminous material C3 Grade X1
- Second hand with luminous tip filled with blue luminous material C3 Grade X1
- Stainless steel
- Sapphire crystal glass, domed, anti-reflective on both sides
- Screwed back
- Screwed crown with 3-way sealing system and flank protection
- Sealing system FKM-R for crown and case back
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant up to 30 bar - each individual watch is subjected to a pressure test based on 4.7.4 ISO 6425/2018 with 37.5 bar and this is documented in the final inspection certificate
- Stainless steel - tempered with a surface hardness of over 1000 Vickers
- Bezel insert made of stainless steel, black hard-material-coated, engraved and filled white paint, 5 minute markings and numbers filled with luminous paint.
- rotatable in minute steps in one direction
- bezel beared in the case on 3 encapsulated ball detent systems
- Main marking filled with Grade X1 blue luminous paint
Dimensions and Weight
- Case diameter: 40.75 mm / 1.604 inch
- Case thickness: 12.2 mm / 0.48 inch
- Band lug width: 20 mm / 0.787 inch
- Lug-to-lug distance: 48.8 mm / 1.92 inch
- Distance between the spring bars: 46 mm / 1.81 inch, 44 mm/ 1,73 inch (second pair of holes for straps that fit tightly to the case)
- Weight without strap: 78 grams