Revision, repairs, servicing or conversion of your Guinand watch
We will be happy to inspect, repair or revise your Guinand watch. You have the option of sending us the watch or bringing it to us personally at our sales plant in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
In both cases, please use our repair order form. Without this completely filled out and signed order form, we are unfortunately unable to accept any watch from you.
If you opt to send your Guinand watch as an insured parcel, please proceed as follows.
- Download, print out and fill out the repair order form as a PDF
- Securely package your Guinand watch.
- Enclose the signed form with the watch.
- Send the insured Guinand watch to:
Hausener Weg 61
60489 Frankfurt am Main
For insured parcels in Germany, we will send you a collection note for your watch. We will add the costs of EUR 10 to your order. For guarantee orders the collection note is free-of-charge for you.
A different kind of return paid by us is not possible. Please order the collection note via our contact form (Re: collection note) or directly by email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- On receipt of your watch, you will receive a receipt confirmation from us.
- If you have approved the costs and on inspecting your watch the order does not exceed the desired costs, you will receive an order confirmation. Otherwise, you will receive a price quotation. On receipt of your approval of costs, you will receive an order confirmation from us.
- After approval of costs and expiry of the statutory revocation deadline, we will commence the service. You can also state on the order form that we should begin with the service prior to expiry of the statutory revocation deadline. Please note that, depending on the necessary work, the service time may take several weeks.
- On completion of the service, your Guinand watch is automatically returned to you as an insured package to the delivery address provided, and/or we will inform you that you can collect your watch from us. The invoice is enclosed with the parcel, and must be transferred within 10 days of receipt of your watch.